PENTA SATA KIT for Rock Pi 4 Model C
Easily build your own PCIe based NAS / Media-server with a Rock Pi 4 C
See how to assemble the Kit here: https://youtu.be/cwWkUQFGdm8
*Pre order award (free 60W DC power supply)!
- mount up to 4x 2.5" HDD or SSD (max height 9.5mm) + 1x ext HDD or SSD
- esatap connector for external SSD/HDD
- Software RAID 0/1/5
- HDD/SSD status LED online/activity/fault
- Utilizes PCIe gen2 4 lanes interface on Rock Pi 4
- DC power input for Rock Pi 4, 4x 2.5inch sata drives and 1x esatap 2.5 or 3.5" HDD/SSD
- HDD suspend mode supported
- UASP support
- Internal capacity up to 32TB (e.g. 4x 8TB SSD)
- PWM controlled fan for HDD heat dispatching
- OLED display for IP Address/Storage info
- does only work with Rock Pi 4 Model C
- huge heat-sink for Rock Pi 4 included (30% bigger)
- easy to set up and run
- Size (L/W/H) 94 x 70 x 175 mm
- PENTA SATA HAT board
- SATA HAT Top board, management board including OLED status display and active cooling
- HAT connector cable
- ecoPI Penta Sata case (aluminum)
- High performance ribbon data cable and connector
- heat sink for Rock Pi 4
What is so special?
- smaller than a bottle of Coke
- fits into the smallest book shelf
- PCIe gen2 based SATA interface
- PWM controlled fan
- high internal capacity up to 32TB (e.g. 4x 8TB SSD)
- economically as a surveillance system
- fast as media server / cloud server
- backup server for your home
- OLED display for status information
- Backup your NAS with e.g. an external 3.5" esatap powered drive of your choice!
- nice lean design
You need to use a 12V (>=5A) >=60W DC Power supply to run this NAS!
Does only work with Rock Pi 4 Model C!
eMMC is needed to boot the device (because of stability and limited space)
Just add your Rock Pi 4 and eMMC to this kit and your blasting NAS is complete!