Rockchip RK3308 64bit quad core based mini SBC
An extremely "rocking" mini computer for your projects! Get creative!! :-)
- Rockchip RK3308 Quad A35 64bit processor with built-in VAD
- 256 / 512MB RAM versions
- USB 2.0 OTG (type C) + USB 2.0 HOST (type A)
- RJ45 10/100Mbit Ethernet
- optional PoE (additional HAT required)
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna connector
- 26 pin GPIO header
- 26 pin voice/audio header includes I2S, PCM, TDM, PDM, SPDIF, and HDMI ARC
- Size 1.7x1.7inch (~38.1x38.1mm)
- Debian, Ubuntu, Armbian and Slackware ARM support
- Optional - ROCK Pi S on board storage version with 1Gb/2Gb/4Gb/8Gb SLC NAND flash (data protection in case of power failure)
- Power demand idle: 0.5W / full load: 2.8W
- CPU does not need any heat management!
FURTHER DETAILS ON ROCK PI S FROM STARTER TO DEVELOPER
Main documentation page on Rock Pi S
In depth technical details on Rock Pi S
Getting started with Rock Pi S
GPIO pinout of the Rock Pi S
Development tips on the Rock Pi S
Please check the variants and corresponding prices
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.