The perfect sensor collection for your testing and build environment
- Excellent extension to your ROCK PI 4 GPIO break out kit
- Completely documented
- Sample programs for your coding support
- Native Arduino support
- Supported by ROCK PI 4 GPIO via librmaa (sample sensor integrated as reference)
- Download link for sample code and documentation will be sent after the purchase to your provided mail address
Joystick - Relay - Microphone - 8 LED PCB - Voltage regulator linear - Flame - Hall TTL - Touch - Temp I2C - Buzzer - Piezo Speaker 16R - RGB-LED - IR-optical detection - Two color LED 5/3mm "RED/GREEN - Gas MQ-2 - Vibration - Reed contact - Heartbeat - Flash LED - Light barrier - Button - Shock - Rotary encoder - 5V Step-engine with driver PCB- Tilt - Photo resistor - Temperature and humidity - Potentiometer / analog hall - 1W LED module WW - Temperature 1Wire - NTC threshold TTL / NTC 10k - IR receiver 38KHz - IR LED - Motion detection PIR
Please note! To save shipment cost for you, we repack the sensors kit into a more compact box.
The Gesture Recognition Sensor is equipped with a PAJ7620U2 which integrates gesture recognition with an universal I2C interface into a single chip.
It identifies 9 gestures, including moving up, moving down, moving to the left, moving to the right, moving forward, moving backwards, clockwise, circumference - counterclockwise, down, down.
The gesture information can be accessed via the I2C bus. The core chip of the gesture recognition sensor module is PAJ7260U2, which is a body infrared identification IC that supports communication via the I2C protocol.
• Typical supply voltage is 2.8V to 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V
• Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave)
• Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
• Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
• Built-in proximity detection
• Flexible power saving scheme
• I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s, Pull-up voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
• Ambient light noise cancellation
Datasheet available for download after purchase - or send us a mail we can provide it to you!
The MiCS-6814 is a robust MEMS sensor for the detection of pollution from automobile exhausts and for agricultural/ industrial odors
- Carbon monoxide CO 1 – 1000ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide NO2 0.05 – 10ppm
- Ethanol C2H5OH 10 – 500ppm
- Hydrogen H2 1 – 1000ppm
- Ammonia NH3 1 – 500ppm
- Methane CH4 >1000ppm
- Propane C3H8 >1000ppm
- Iso-butane C4H10 >1000ppm
Complete Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor Solution Simplifies Design
Ultra-Low-Power Operation Increases Battery Life for Wearable Devices
Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
Features of the air quality sensor CCS811:
Ultra low power consumption, perfect for battery powered equipment
High sensitivity and fast heating
Intelligent algorithm calculates TVOC/eCO2 values
Output I2C signal to communicate directly with the main system