QuinLED Dig-Octa Power-7
The Dig-Octa Power-7 power board distributes stable power via a high number of 32 screw terminals.
The 7.62mm screw terminals are split in 2 banks each for positive and negative power. They are divided over 3 sides of the board.
- 3x 9.5mm “barrier block” input terminals for both positive and negative
- Board recommended max 50Amp continuous load total
- 16x 7.62mm output screw terminals
- 5v-24v capable
- “Broken Fuse” light per output
- Onboard capacitors
- Onboard Voltage display
- 4x M3 mounting holes
- Equipped with QPowerPost* (power distribution without wires)
- Additional 1x 5.08mm pluggable terminal (VCC and GND out)
- Double up feature**
*) what is QPowerPost?
QPowerPost is a smart and unique solution to supply power via power posts to the brainboard in a stack. All power boards in the Dig-Octa line of products provide this feature.
It allows a flexible and quick installation of the complete stack and works without additional wiring.
**) what is Double up feature?
If more power (up to 20Amps) or a thicker cable is required, using a SV5.5-5 fork crimp 2 positive and 2 negative output terminals can be combined allowing up 10AWG/5.2mm2 cable to be connected over 2 output ports
***) in depth product details you find @QuinLED.info (pls follow the link)