A brilliant accessory for your Rock Boards
High brightness and resolution combined with gravity sensor and the new 10 point capacitive touch make RADXA´s 10 inch display the best choice for your Rock boards.
- 10.1 inch TFT-LCD IPS display
- Resolution: 1200x1920 pixel FHD
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
View Angle: Full Viewing Angel
- Touch Panel: 10-point capacitive touch (powered by GT9271)
- Interface: MIPI DSI interface
- Built-in Gravity Sensor for rotation (SC7A20)
- One cable for touch and data
- Operation temperature: -20-60°C
- Storage temperature: -25 ~ 70°C
- Max power consumption < 5W
- Full font touch panel and LCD
- Mounting options on the back for supported Rock boards
- Mounting option for Display in enclosure
- External dimensions: 155x246.16x5.95mm
- 39 to 40 pin FPC connector cable included
- 15 to 40 pin FPC connector cable included
OS support: Linux and Android
*) Hardware support:
ROCK 3A, 3C
ROCK 4A / 4B / 4SE / 4A+ / 4B+ / 4C+
ROCK 5A / 5B
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.