Book your Rock 5B now and get a huge discount on your purchase!
Join the excited crowd of RK3588 fans now, and be one of the first to get your hands on the brand new RADXA Rock5 Model B.
But that is not all - you will also enjoy an early adopter price deduction of 50USD on the Rock5 Model B of your choice.
How does it work?
- You purchase a discount code for USD5 in our store now (we send you the order confirmation)
- It will be redeemed when finally purchasing Rock5 Model B after its release. The store will at this time send you a payment link for the remaining amount.
- The store will automatically deduct USD50 from your Rock5 Model B order.
- Each discount code (order confirmation) can only be used once and for one Rock5 Model B per order.
- The shipment order will be based on the sequence the discount code was purchased.
- Multiple orders are allowed but are based on the previous conditions.
- Discount codes can be refunded at any time before the shipments start. (you will be noticed once the shipment schedule is fixed)
- Shipment costs are non deductible and based on your choice during the purchase of Rock5B.
We will of course keep you posted about the progress and status of the release of Rock5 Model B.
Rock5 Model B 4GB RAM USD129 -> after discount USD79
Rock5 Model B 8GB RAM USD 149 -> after discount USD99
Rock5 Model B 16GB RAM USD189 -> after discount USD139
Expected delivery time:
shipments start Q2 2022
Rockchip RK3588 64bit octa core ARM based SBC
RADXA´s latest generation SBC based on the just released Rockchip RK3588 in the new standard form factor. Leading edge SOC technology (8nm manufacturing process) combined with a packed feature set and highest SBC development skills will define new standards in the global SBC market. They are completed with competitive pricing and allows this SBC to open new market segments.
Rock5 Model B product details*
RK3588 64bit octa core processor
Quad Core A76 2.4GHz + Quad Core A55 1.8GHz
Mali G610MP4 GPU (up to 5 channel 4k UI)
8K 10bit decoder, 8K encoder
LPDDR4x with 4, 8 or 16GB
32MB SPI flash soldered
WiFi 6E and BT5.2 support
eMMC module (removable)
Industrial level high performance eMMC storage, 16G/32G/64G/128G available
Micro SD card
uSD slot supports up to 128G uSD card
M.2 connector M key (bottom) for NVMe with PCIe 3.0 x4 lanes
M.2 connector E key (top) for connectivity with PCIe 2.0 x1/SDIO/UART, WiFi6 cards supported
Triple display support (with HDR)
2x HDMI 2.1 up to 8k@60FPS
1x USB-C with DP up to 8K@30FPS
HDMI in with up to 4K@60FPS
1x MIPI DSI
MIPI DSI 2 lanes via FPC connector
HDMI and MIPI DSI can work at the same time, support mirror mode or extend mode.
Audio 3.5mm jack with mic
HD codec that supports up to 24-bit/96kHz audio.
Camera MIPI CSI
MIPI CSI 2 lanes via FPC connector, support up to 8MP camera
USB 3.0 HOST x3
Wireless / Bluetooth
WiFi 6E and BT5.2
2.5GbE LAN with PoE support
additional HAT is required for powering via PoE
IO 40-pin expansion header :
- 1 x UART
- 2 x SPI bus
- 2 x I2C bus
- 1 x PCM/I2S
- 1 x SPDIF
- 1 x PWM
- 1 x ADC
- 6 x GPIO
- 2 x 5V DC power in
- 2 x 3.3V power pin
RTC battery connector for time backup
Power USB PD (new generation QC/PD protocol IC)
Support USB Type C PD 2.0, 9V/2A, 12V/2A
Power Supply Qualcomm® Quick Charge™
Support QC3.0/2.0 adapter, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Size 100mm x 72mm (Pico ITX form factor)
Essentials You Need
- ROCK5 Model B
- PD/QC compliant power adapter with USB- C port equal or larger than 15W
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Monitor with HDMI input
Additional information & Setup instructions
______________________________________________________*certain technical specs can be subject to change without notice