The Gesture Recognition Sensor is equipped with a PAJ7620U2 which integrates gesture recognition with an universal I2C interface into a single chip.
It identifies 9 gestures, including moving up, moving down, moving to the left, moving to the right, moving forward, moving backwards, clockwise, circumference - counterclockwise, down, down.
The gesture information can be accessed via the I2C bus. The core chip of the gesture recognition sensor module is PAJ7260U2, which is a body infrared identification IC that supports communication via the I2C protocol.
• Typical supply voltage is 2.8V to 3.3V and I/O voltage is 1.8V~3.3V
• Nine gesture recognition (Up / Down / Left / Right / Push / Pull / CW / CCW / Wave)
• Gesture speed is 60°/s to 600°/s in Normal Mode and 60°/s to 1200°/s in Gaming Mode
• Ambient light immunity: < 100k Lux
• Built-in proximity detection
• Flexible power saving scheme
• I2C interface up to 400 kbit/s, Pull-up voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
• Ambient light noise cancellation
Datasheet available for download after purchase - or send us a mail we can provide it to you!