To make the connection of external HDD/SSD to e.g. our Penta SATA HAT as convenient as possible we added this cable to our store.
Dual power (5V, 12V)
Just plug in your disk - it will be up and running in no time!
All fans have a limited life time
Use this replacement part to keep the CPU temperature on your Raspberry Pi 4 controlled.
The perfect enclosure for your QUAD SATA / PENTA HAT build
- strong aluminum case
- 5 drive bays for 2.5 and 3.5" disks
- LED indicators for power and activity
- hot swap-able drive bays
- internal fan
- mountable in e.g. computer case with 5.25" slots
- strong back plane
Product dimensions: 22.5x 13x 15cm
Note: you need an external e.g. ATX power supply to power the drives and the extension case fan
High speed USB-C 3.1 GEN 2 adapter for M.2 NVMe SSDs
- high speed USB 3.1 GEN 2 with up to 10GBs
- for 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD type
- M Key
- big aluminum heat-sink with perfect heat dissipation
- solid PCB
- LED indicator
- USB A 3.0 to C 3.1 adapter cable
- attractive price
USB 3.0 Micro SD and TF card reader / writer
Works perfect with the uSD to eMMC adapter for ROCK PI 4
Supported card formats:
SD / SDHC / SDXC / MiniSD / MMC / RS-MMC / MMCmicro / MMCmobile
Working temp: 0°C - +50°C
Working Humidity: 20%RH to 85%RH
OS: WIN XP/Vista/7/8/10
Mac OS 9.1 up
Linux Kernel 2.4.1 up
Stay connected to your old HDD via this high speed USB plug and play adapter
Also a perfect choice for backup or test environments!
Keep using your old 2.5" and 3.5" HDD on this high speed USB plug and play adapter
Great for backup or test environment
high performance data transmission technology
Needs an additional DC power adapter 12V/2A for powering 3.5" HDD
Marvell 9235 based M.2 PCIe to 4x SATA3.0 module
- Marvell 9235 based M.2 module
- 2-Lane M.2 PCI-Express 2.0 interface (B + M Key)
- Communication speed of 6.0Gbps,3.0Gbps,1.5Gbps.
- IDE programming interface register for the SATA controller.
- AHCI programming interface register for the SATA controller.
- Message Signaled Interrupt(MSI).
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0.
- Programmable transmitter signal levels.
- Compliant to Gen 1i,Gen 1x,Gen 2i,Gen 2m,Gen 2x,and Gen 3i.
- 4 SATA 3.0 Ports.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- FIS based Port Multiplier
- Note: No hardware RAID
Can only be used with the Rock Pi M.2 Extension board on Rock Pi 4!
When installing with the ROCK PI M.2 Extension board please handle with care, and read the attached note in the package!
- 1 x M.2(PCIe) to SATA 6G adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Driver CD
- 2 x SATA Power Cable for 2 SATA devices
- 4 x SATA Cable
Windows Server 2003,2008,2012,2016
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8,8.1,10
Linux 2.6.x and above
Mac OS 10.3 or later version
Linux distributions contain Inbox drivers for AHCI devices.The drivers are installed automatically during the Linux OS installation.