The QuinLED-Dig-Octa Brainboard-32-8L is controlled by the Espressif ESP32 WROOM module and is the core of the Dig-Octa controller system.
This module provides a good amount of power to drive LEDs while as well allowing a variety of options to generate the LED data either locally or remote.
- Based around Espressif ESP32-WROOM-32UE (ext. antenna only)
- Built-in WiFi + Ethernet
- SDcard reader
- I2C (with onboard SHT30 I2C temp and humidity sensor)
- 3x simultaneous power-in connections
- Dedicated relay output terminals
- 2x input button/switch terminals
- Boot/Reset buttons available
- 5x M2.5 board mounting holes
- 8x level-shifted LED data output channels
- Level-shifted using 2x 4 port level-shifters to 5.12v
- all terminals are pluggable to simplify management when stacked
- Per channel resistor DIP switches
- Defaults to 249Ω but can be switches per port to 33Ω for better compatibility with 3-wire cable setups
- “Hardware driven” using ESP32 RMT device channels
- Compatible with QPowerPost (power distribution without wires)
- Custom DC-DC circuit allowing 5v-24v in while always providing 5.12v out
- 3x 800mA 3.3v LDO onboard for extra stability
- LAN enable jumper
- MOSFET based relay circuit
*) in depth product details you find @QuinLED.info (pls follow the link)
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.