Dig2analog enables your digital QuinLED controllers to manage analog LED strips!
The dig2analog is based on the WorldSemi WS2814F chip. This chip is used to “extract” the data for a single digital LED/Pixel and the board converts it to a PWM output, able to drive Dumb/Analog 12v or 24v LED strips with PWM up to RGBW.
The board acts like a single digitally addressable LED and converts it to control dumb style RGBW LED strips.
Dig2analog boards can be daisy chained and each acts as it´s own Pixel or LED.
Sample use cases:
- Use high quality, white Analog/Dumb LED strips (with CRI95) without any additional controller
- Use much higher brightness Analog/Dumb LED strips
- Hybrid staircase installations with “unlimited” number of steps (each step can do RGBW individually)
- Long distance location from controller - if the spot you wish to control your analog strips is far away you can send the data signal there (including differentially) and then do the PWM dimming locally near the LED strip
- You need lots of channels? - each dig2analog provides 4 individual channels but you can chain up to 400 of them on a single data connection!
There are plenty of other use cases - please find the complete overview and set up instructions here:
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.