Professional stand alone high speed programmer for FLASH EEPROM and SPI memories
- USB2.0 communication interfaces
- Convenient and small sized case: (103x71x23mm)
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win10 32/64 bit support
- Built-in 32-bit processor, designed especially for serial memories, achieving high-speed and robust programming
- Supports nearly all 93/24/25/BR90 memories. Continuous expansion via software upgrades
- Unique ISP download ports and 10PIN color ISP download cable. On-board patch chips (such as main-board BIOS with SPI interface) can be directly connected to be programmed
- Standard 40Pin locking beds
- Automatic contact detection for pins
- Over-current and ESD protection
- In mass production programming, it automatically detects the placing of chips and starts programming
- Supports mass asynchronous programming via connecting several programmers to one computer. Plug and write without synchronous waiting.
- For offline programming: built-in 128Mbit data storage allows on site programming without connection to a computer. LED and audio signals for success or failure of the programming process (SP8-B)
- Supports low-voltage (3.3V) and 5V chips
- Provides self-detection for devices (SP8-B)
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.