Radxa TACO is a complete NAS/Router solution based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4*
- mount up to 5x 2.5" HDD or SSD (max height 15mm)
- High speed PCIe switch for SATA & Ethernet
- Dual Ethernet 1x 2.5G & 1x GbE
- 1x M.2 M Key slot for NVMe SSD
- 1x M.2 E Key for WiFi 6 modules or Google Coral AI module
- 12V DC power input for 2.5 and 3.5" HDD
- External standard ATX power supply support for 3.5" HDD
- HDD suspend mode support
- Software RAID 0/1/5
- USB Direct Access Mode from PC (USB2.0 only)
- PWM controlled fan for heat dispatching
- OLED display for system info such as IP address or storage usage
- 60W 12V DC Power supply included!
*product does not include the Raspberry Pi CM4!
Purchasing & Delivery
You may be liable for import duties, sales tax, or customs processing fees. It's your responsibility to ensure you're fully aware of the local requirements for importing goods from China to your location. We cannot offer any refunds due to unexpected charges applied locally.
We are required to include a commercial invoice with all shipments.
EU SHIPMENTS JULY 1st 2021
Since July 1st, 2020 EU buyers are obliged to pay local VAT on all orders shipped. The previously VAT free value of up to €22 has been cancelled. Instead there is a new regulation for goods imported to the EU for values up to €150. (i.e. not subject to excise duties)
Because ALLNET China is not able to pre-collect the related VAT on the checkout yet, you will be contacted directly when the parcel arrives in your country and asked to pay the outstanding amount.
After that the parcel will be delivered to you like before.
We work on a solution to make this more convenient for you and hope to present it to you soon.
If the requested payments from the EU tax authorities are not balanced, the parcels will be either destroyed or returned to us. In this case we unfortunately can not refund both shipment cost and product price. The return process creates high cost on administration, shipment and re-import which have to be covered.