Enable the feature of an external Antenna for your SBC
- high precision uFL SMT Connector
- fits the solder pad on all SBC´s
Assembly on the ROCK PI 4B on your own risk!
We can do the assembly for you if you order this option together with your SBC
Our brand new Color Coded Pin Header makes the usage of the GPIO pins very easy. 40 pin colored pin header for your Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W and your personal projects.
Upgrade and enhance the functionality of your Rock Pi 4 Model C+.
SPI flash can enable various boot options e.g. network boot, or booting in a self defined order.
If you purchase SPI flash together with Rock Pi 4 Model C+ we will solder them free of charge.
Upgrade your previously purchased Rock Pi4 v1.3 (or early v1.4 versions) to be able to perfectly boot with a NVMe SSD via the M.2 pcie interface.
We do not recommend to mount it if you do not have hand soldering experience. Damages to the board will void the warranty.
We will mount the SPI for you for free, you only need to send us your board.
This 40 pin extension header extends the GPIO pins to make use of them on top of the acrylic case or other ROCK PI 4 housings.
Easily mount e.g. ROCK PI development HAT or USB-TTL Debug cable on top of your housings without loosing "connection" to the GPIO features!
Please note! this product is already included in the following products:
ecoPI Easycase Developer case
ROCK PI 4 Prototyping HAT
Professional stand alone high speed programmer for FLASH EEPROM and SPI memories
- USB2.0 communication interfaces
- Convenient and small sized case: (103x71x23mm)
- Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win10 32/64 bit support
- Built-in 32-bit processor, designed especially for serial memories, achieving high-speed and robust programming
- Supports nearly all 93/24/25/BR90 memories. Continuous expansion via software upgrades
- Unique ISP download ports and 10PIN color ISP download cable. On-board patch chips (such as main-board BIOS with SPI interface) can be directly connected to be programmed
- Standard 40Pin locking beds
- Automatic contact detection for pins
- Over-current and ESD protection
- In mass production programming, it automatically detects the placing of chips and starts programming
- Supports mass asynchronous programming via connecting several programmers to one computer. Plug and write without synchronous waiting.
- For offline programming: built-in 128Mbit data storage allows on site programming without connection to a computer. LED and audio signals for success or failure of the programming process (SP8-B)
- Supports low-voltage (3.3V) and 5V chips
- Provides self-detection for devices (SP8-B)