Rock Pi 4B 4GB v1.4 set with eMMC and M.2 extension
The kit includes:
- Rock Pi 4B 4GB v1.4 with 4MB SPI
- 16GB eMMC module
- uSD to eMMC adapter
- M.2 extension kit
- big heatsink
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to buy?
ALLNET China gift cards are the best choice when it comes to tech presents.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions on how to redeem them at checkout.
Our gift cards have no additional processing fees and do not expire.
PENTA SATA KIT for Rock Pi 4
Easily build your own PCIe based NAS / Media-server with a Rock Pi 4
See how to assemble the Kit here: https://youtu.be/cwWkUQFGdm8
*Pre order award (free 60W DC power supply)
- mount up to 4x 2.5" HDD or SSD (max height 9.5mm) + 1x ext HDD or SSD
- esatap connector for external SSD/HDD
- Software RAID 0/1/5
- HDD/SSD status LED online/activity/fault
- Utilizes PCIe gen2 4 lanes interface on Rock Pi 4
- DC power input for Rock Pi 4, 4x 2.5inch sata drives and 1x esatap 2.5 or 3.5" HDD/SSD
- HDD suspend mode supported
- UASP support
- Internal capacity up to 32TB (e.g. 4x 8TB SSD)
- PWM controlled fan for HDD heat dispatching
- OLED display for IP Address/Storage info
- does only work with Rock Pi 4
- huge heat-sink for Rock Pi 4 included (30% bigger)
- easy to set up and run
- Size (L/W/H) 94 x 70 x 175 mm
- PENTA SATA HAT board
- SATA HAT Top board, management board including OLED status display and active cooling
- HAT connector cable
- ecoPI Penta Sata case (aluminum)
- High performance ribbon data cable and connector
- heat sink for Rock Pi 4
What is so special?
- smaller than a bottle of Coke
- fits into the smallest book shelf
- PCIe gen2 based SATA interface
- PWM controlled fan
- high internal capacity up to 16TB (e.g. 4x 4TB SSD)
- economically as a surveillance system
- fast as media server / cloud server
- backup server for your home
- OLED display for status information
- Backup your NAS with e.g. an external 3.5" esatap powered drive of your choice!
- nice lean design
You need to use a 12V (>=5A) >=60W DC Power supply to run this NAS!
Rock Pi 4 A/B 4GB is recommended
eMMC is needed to boot the device
Just add your Rock Pi 4 and eMMC to this kit and your blasting NAS is complete!
The perfect enclosure for your QUAD SATA / PENTA HAT build
- strong aluminum case
- 5 drive bays for 2.5 and 3.5" disks
- LED indicators for power and activity
- hot swap-able drive bays
- internal fan
- mountable in e.g. computer case with 5.25" slots
- strong back plane
Product dimensions: 22.5x 13x 15cm
Note: you need an external e.g. ATX power supply to power the drives and the extension case fan
Rock Pi E based development made convenient!
- Board protection through acrylic cover
- Easy access to all relevant parts of the board
- includes GPIO extension pin header
- cut out for easy removal and mount of the eMMC module
- includes dual band antenna
- micro HDMI to HDMI female adapter cable
- Acrylic cover with mounting screws and bolts
- 40 pin GPIO extension pin header
- 2.4/5GHz antenna kit with pigtail
- micro HDMI to HDMI female adapter cable
Just add the Rock Pi E of your choice and you are ready to go!
Divert the M.2 interface of the ROCK PI 4 by mounting this extension board
Works with both versions ROCK PI 4A/ 4B
Must be used with Rock Pi 4 heat sink (or ecoPI PRO cases) for proper mount together with Rock Pi 4
The new M.2 Extension board v1.6 was improved based on the community feedback.
Gold plated connectors for stable data transmission
In the previous version the connectors where simple FPC connectors. They could easy break, and the ribbon cable could be mounted wrong. The connectors do not only avoid the cable to be plugged in wrongly, it also has a lock to avoid displacement of the connector.
Improved Ribbon cable with mounted gold plated connectors on both sides
The previous ribbon cable was always a subject to discussions. People complained that the cable was not providing stable data transmission, because the connection via FPC connector was not precise and well enough. They also said interference could happen because no ground lines where used for isolation inside of the ribbon cable.
Both issues have been addressed. Not only does the cable now have gold plated connectors on both sides, the layout also takes very much care about the shielding between the high speed data lines. Smart arrangement makes sure that no data is lost. The connectors do have additional springs to ensure a stable connection even when the board is moved.
The only disadvantage now is the fact, that the cable length can not easily be adjusted with replacement cables anymore.
Redesigned interface board to the M.2 connector of Rock Pi 4
One of the sometimes complicated things was mounting the small interface board because it interfered a bit when the eMMC module on the bottom side of the board was mounted. I did not have any negative effects, though many thought it was not possible to mount them together.
The newley updated M.2 extension board with its updated features and specs will make the PCIe experience on your Rock Pi 4 leading edge!
- M.2 Extension board
- Mini PCB adapter for the connection to the on-board M.2 socket
- High performance ribbon cable
- Mounting bolts and screws
Protect and mount your Rock Pi S with this new functional case
- aluminum enclosure
- enough height for GPIO based accessories
- mounting holes for wall mount (optional bracket needed)
- useful openings for all additional accessories e.g. antenna
- aluminum housing
- screw kit
- Dual band antenna kit
- Wall mount bracket